Thread: Remasters UK?
View Single Post

Old 02-15-2010, 12:21 AM
Jovi FANatic

Send a message via ICQ to Johny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post
Aloha !

Those are just the regular releases, not remastered at all. The box was released to "celebrate" the release of Young Guns II. Universal Japan used to do this everytime a new album was released. If you've seen this in a shop and still can get your hands on it please send me a PM.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
I'm sorry, I was speaking about the SWW DD that I saw in a shop, not this box, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milomom View Post
That is a cool set. It comes up on eBay fairly often, too. I've only managed to restrain myself so far because it doesn't contain any unique music. That's what's so special about the Japanese re-masters . . . those bonus discs full of treats.

Okay, I'll start working on the SWW DD! Yeah, I need to be spending more money on this band right now. Sheesh. LOL
Well, there is a mini CD which has acoustic Wanted Dead Or Alive on one side and a interview with the band about their favourite tracks on the other. I bought it because I had only the remastered versions. Japanese people were always ahead - the cases has staffing (I hope it is a correct word) beneath the cds, so they can't get scratched.

Totally offtopic: We (Czech Republic) just got the first gold medal at the Olympics - at speed skating. I'm very happy, so I had to tell you