Thread: Remasters UK?
View Single Post

Old 02-15-2010, 01:55 AM
Jovi FANatic

Send a message via ICQ to Johny

Quote:
Originally Posted by milomom View Post
Oh sure -- tell me about the mini CD. LOL I love those things for some reason! I have several of the singles that were released in that format even though there isn't anything unique on them.

And "staffing" isn't the right word there -- maybe "padding," if I'm understanding what you mean correctly.

Great news about the Czech medal. Unfortunately, NBC must be saving the speed skating to show in the evening broadcast. They'll do just about anything to NOT show us live competition. <sigh> A U.S. athlete, Johnny Spillane, just won the first medal for the U.S. EVER (a silver) in Nordic Combined. It was a thrilling race to the line. My dogs were annoyed that I woke them up when I was yelling at the TV! LOL
Yeah, padding would be a better word. I get crazy when I want to say something in English and I don't know the word and dictionary can't help me! Staffing is in pillows, right?

We had live broadcast of the speed skating because Martina Sáblíková was a hot favourite. There not that many medal chances for the Czech Republic I'm off to bed right now, it's almost 1 AM here... I hate mondays