View Single Post

Old 08-19-2004, 03:47 PM
These Days

The first album, Bon Jovi, is one of my favorite, cause its all in all full of 80's rock sense and style, that I love.
I personally like it more than Keep the faith, Crush, Bounce, One wild night and This left feels right.
The songs are musically great, but lyrically they are really weak. too bad they dont play from this album anymore. i would really like to hear these songs live.

Runaway: I dont like the song so much, not that its a bad song, i just cant relate to it, the idea of the song is good, but they way its said is so bad.
also no Richie in the song, so i dont bother listening to it so much...

Roulette: one of my favorite of the album, the lyrics is stupid, but the song really rocks!

She don't know me: I like the song, not a real rock tune, but its a beautiful song, with a catchy lyrics. different from the whole album, kinda reminds me of Without love.
They should care about this song and play it, who cares if the band hasnt written it? there are other songs on the albums that jon isnt the writer, thought his name is mentioned.

Shot through the heart: I like the piano on this songs, the song is similar to Runaway and I'd die for you. good song totally.

Love lies: I like this song more than the other songs on the album, i think its so great. David does a really great job on the song.
I also really like the lyrics, and the guitar and bass work is also wonderful. and what can I say about vocals?? listen to the last chorus and see how great jon sings it.
everything about the song is so great, thats why its my favorite through the whole album.

Breakout: another good song on the album, nothing special about the lyrics, but guitars are good like other songs on the album.

Burning for love: great upbeat rock song, another favorite of mine from the album, though I dont like the lyrics.

Come back: My secend favorite from the album, nothing special about the lyrics, but its the guitar work that makes me like this song.
All of the riffs that richie playes, with a nice solo. i really like this song.

Get ready: probably the hardest song on the album, with a nasty lyrics i like the song so much, another great guitar work from richie.