View Single Post

Old 02-24-2014, 05:35 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsSon View Post
Officially - only Hell Is Living Without You [which wasn't even a single but is a famous Alice song]. Unofficially - House of Fire?

He also talks about touring together and I'm WTF? Did they ever play together before this gig recently? I don't think so...Either his mind is blurry - which could well be - or he's talking out of his ass. Alice Cooper mentioned in some interview that he went and saw Bon Jovi play Jersey bars and realised they're not just a pop band but the real deal - but never anything about proper gigging together.
House of Fire always struck me as odd. The band demoed it for New Jersey but when it wound up on Alice's album none of them are credited as co-writers.

For as much as one would think Who Says is a Jon song, listen to it back to back with Hard times come easy. It's not crazy to think it's a Richie song. That being said I don't agree with his stance that he's only doing the songs he started.