View Single Post

Old 02-24-2014, 05:45 PM
Jovi Freak

It's just another example of an artist bigging themselves up/telling a few white lies. We all have done it, whether it be in job interviews or on a CV, but yeah some of the shit Richie and Jon come up with is hilarious, like they are trying to convince themselves.

Richie will be saying he sold out stadiums next on his Aftermath Tour in Europe. Little things like if he's met or jammed once with Stevie Wonder or Jimmy page turn into ''yeahhh, we go wayyy back maaaan, always jamming and doing stuff togetherrr mann''
etc.

I still remember Jon saying on that Radio2 interview on the HAND tour that he had 'heard some nickelback stuff'' and ''wanted to give them a shot as opening act'' - little did he know they were currently outselling his own band ten fold worldwide. They do live in their own little bubbles sometimes.
That you are all you really need
JBJ - I believe

"Sambora's face is a mask of joyous disbelief, as if previously unaware of his ability to play the instrument at all. Reaching the last fistful of notes, he does a fair impression of a man who is actually ejaculating into his jet black flares."
. . . Ben Mitchell, Q Magazine