View Single Post

Old 08-07-2014, 03:57 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Td1984r View Post
It was OK, performance by both Brown bend and Richie, but what troubles me is that Richie constantly improvises in last couple of years and now he is trying to do that even with most famous BJ songs.

I'm sorry to say but I feel that PhilX is better technician on a guitar then Richie, and BTW he's not drunk all the time like Richie. I don't know what's wrong or going on with Richie, I can see by his performance that he does not practice anymore solos and constantly uses few licks and riffs.

I just hope that he will be alright and get his s*** together at some point, because he was a great blues/rock guitar player and singer of course.
A big issue was they changed the key of the song day of so he couldn't play the solo the way he's always done it. I'm not making excuses for the guy but it seemed a bit last minute.