View Single Post

Old 05-19-2015, 07:39 PM
Posting Always

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknation View Post
What do you mean, before I screenshot and captioned it? My Jovitalk nick was in its tweet, one of the captions appears in one of my earlier posts, the pic is on my server -- and you have the nerve to suspect ME?
OMG! Not you! WTH is wrong with Jovitalkers?
If you wanna quote me, quote me right, please thank you. Read my post again, I wrote, "But I had seen her "fat chicks" vid...", the video and nasty comments were posted by some Richie hater as mentioned here (the link is dead now):
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Cowboy View Post
this was leaked by one of NL's defenders attempt to make Richie look bad by saying he makes clothes for fat chicks.. like wtf? NL is laughing in the footage & who records footage like that only to use at a later date if it wasn't for extortion.. Richie should sue the ass off this leech & defenders. I know lots of +plus size fans & Richie was always gracious to them.

https://www.facebook.com/gay.reese/v...8/?pnref=story
Are you claiming to be this "Gay Lynn Reese" NL defender or what?! You're a double agent now?

Some time later I saw you had posted a screenshot + captions (= a picture, not a video) on the BJ website and yes, I saw your moniker, I knew it was you of course, I got a brain and know how to use it, thank you.