View Single Post

Old 08-18-2019, 01:43 PM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickysambo View Post
If that's her in the photo [finding it hard to believe], then judging from all the times we've all seen her:She's could very likely be in the midst of being afflicted by an eating disorder. Its not "body shaming" to point out obvious health issues [unless one's rude about it]. Anorexia and Bulimia are morbid conditions, just like obesity is. Ignoring it doesn't make it go away.
It's not an obvious eating disorder. I had a friend that used to get comments like that all of the time. She ate like a horse but was naturally skinny and just wouldn't put weight on.

There is no difference to this, than posting a picture or someone over weight and saying something similar. It is body shaming as you are judging someone based on the way that they look, not actual facts, despite certain people here have post similar pics over her over the past years claiming similar things - she's been super skinny for a long time. I'm not saying that she doesn't have an eating disorder, but we don't know for sure that she does and claiming so it absolutely disrecpectful. I'm not saying this becasue it's Ori. I have no allegiance to her at all. I'm saying it because it's not a nice thing to imply to anyone...

Last edited by Thinny; 08-18-2019 at 01:53 PM..