View Single Post

Old 07-04-2020, 06:23 PM
Blame it on the love of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieBlue View Post
I think it's ridiculous to base any kind judgement on a short clip; but that seems to be the way of the world these days. Choose your soundbite, decontextualize, spin, and fire!

Nothing new for us Jovitalkers, of course; we're way ahead of the game!
Some folks literally join the forum to force their one-track mind on the others. I like some good discussion and exchanging opinions but when somebody states his opinion as some kind of a fact, I have to laugh and skip that part. Sorry, any theory without proper evidence *and 10 sec vid isn't one* can't be taken seriously. Richie slurs, OK. But so does Jon. I still remember the long discussions about Jon's mouth and all crazy suggestions about his health as well, including a mini stroke and some syndrome disease I don't remember the name for now. And some posts are downright offensive.
I seriously hope Richie doesn't read the fans' feedback too often. If I were him, I wouldn't at all. He's called a drunk and still blamed for leaving the band and/or being urged to come back. You don't leave without a reason, ffs! And I doubt the situation in BJ is better/different than it was 7 years ago.