View Single Post

Old 07-04-2020, 10:34 PM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
No one is saying he's had a stroke after watching a 30 second clip. It's discussing reasons why his speech has been slurred in interview after interview past a certain year... It has. It's not an attack... or saying he's a drunk or on drugs...
Sure about that, Cap'n? You, Thinny, and a couple others may have been having that discussion; but in the midst of your discussion, seems to me there's a fair amount of judgment, criticism, and/or arm-chair diagnosis going on, too. All apparently based on one short video.

"When I see Richie like this, there is no way in hell he is getting back into Bon Jovi for any type of reunion tour... I don't think Jon is that desperate to put that back in the band..."

"Since he finished with Orianthi he was in a very good shape,but the Richie on that last video is the RSO disaster Richie."

"He is doing this to himself - he has lost his way again. No one makes someone an alcoholic. if fans turned their back on him, he would have to do something to help himself and enter rehab again..."

"... everyone denies whats in front of us. he is intoxicated... untill he goes back into rehab to sort his life out nothing will change."

"Yeah it was my thoughts the second I saw the video, the face droop and slurring are some of the symptoms of stroke but anyone with him would have gotten him straight into the ER.. so yeah it looks like his back on the sauce..."

"So I guess Richie is now the New Ozzy! Just permanently burnt..."

"that last video was sad. i know thats not the richie we know & a wake up call he is far from healthy..."

I'm not saying people shouldn't share their opinions, because it's an open forum and that's why we're here; but it does seem that no matter what Richie does or says, some people are always gonna assume he's drunk or stoned. It's tiresome; but it is what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
Saying Jon slurs too is just....what? What does that have to do with Richie's speech pattern changing?...
Um... you mean kinda like any time I point out that Jon directly contradicts himself over and over in interviews; and you respond by saying that Richie has changed his story, too... Kinda like that?

Last edited by JackieBlue; 07-05-2020 at 06:23 AM..