View Single Post

Old 09-26-2020, 12:50 PM
Price of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinny View Post
I'm not denying any of that, but it just feels a little incosiderate to me. One minute he's pushing Phil as a full on member and the next he's say he wishes Richie was in the band every day. Even if that's true, if it was me, I wouldn't be putting it out there in the media....
This is Jon. As to say that his gang is moving on he has to beat up Richie and add despite his departure for .... drugs and alcohol. Strange guy, says he loves Richie but never cared about him. That interview after the Unplugged 2007 fiasco still gives me goose bumps. When Jon say that Richie had broken his heart. Seriously Jon ?, the only broken and trampled heart was Richie hitting rock bottom.

His job as leader and friend should have been - stop the show and postpone it. All that motto of the show must continue no matter what, it is what has brought us here.

Now Jon says he wants to take it easy and do the tours more relaxed, of course, when your guitarist and right hand man proposed this in 2013, you spat in his face and pushed him to another tour of 100 shows/ year. In the end, no football team, Instant Karma.

The result of all this, we don't have Richie, Jon lost his voice, we have a band that doesn't exist in the recording studio, and to top it all, John Shanks not only continues to produce, but is also on tour with them.

Last edited by rolo_tomachi; 09-26-2020 at 12:58 PM..