View Single Post

Old 02-14-2021, 08:05 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

This - Only I'm not sure I'm afraid of but afraid for - Maybe he's just trying too hard, but something doesn't feel the same - not just age.

Been away awhile, anyone read the lyrics to Orianthi's "get over the break up Lyrics"??
Read what she wrote on her therapy painting she posted??
Maybe I missed that conversation.

I know she's back,never was a fan - Sue left in July and she was back - well really quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
Oh man, that Richie interview is cringeworthy from start to finish...

First, he needs to understand that it's not the 80s anymore and he's not 20... I don't know what look he's going for but its just not working for him.

Second, his personality is just so not the Richie from Aftermath to the beginning. He was such a calm cool happy chill nice guy. He always had a permanent smile and a warm personality... I'm almost afraid of this Richie. Now he's just constantly on the defense and the words take a while to come out. The is a stumble, mumble, or hesitation before each sentence. There are times where he drifts off or takes the conversations a step too far.

I was watching his Craig Ferguson guest appearance the other day and what a different guy.

Its just all so wrong now and age is not the excuse... Nikki Sixx is the same guy he has always been and he's even older.

Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk