Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read
 

Richie Sambora!!!

General BJ Discussion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2381  
Old 09-21-2021, 12:28 AM
Javier's Avatar
Javier Javier is offline
Senior Member
Blaze of Posting
 
Join Date: 22 Aug 2002
Location: Puerto Rico
Gender: male
Posts: 9,341
Default

Nothing about that clip made me think he was drunk or high. But he did look ridiculous and the impromptu jam sessions he does are always awkward and cringy with the other musicians looking at each other and him being the only one that thinks he's loosing himself in the music. But that's just who he is now, of he were to play with some of the guys from his own scene and feel maybe it wouldn't be so bad?...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2382  
Old 09-21-2021, 12:59 AM
rolo_tomachi rolo_tomachi is offline
Senior Member
Just posting
 
Join Date: 19 Aug 2009
Gender: male
Posts: 5,488
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier View Post
Nothing about that clip made me think he was drunk or high. But he did look ridiculous and the impromptu jam sessions he does are always awkward and cringy with the other musicians looking at each other and him being the only one that thinks he's loosing himself in the music. But that's just who he is now, of he were to play with some of the guys from his own scene and feel maybe it wouldn't be so bad?...
In my eyes, the guy is still ICONIC.
http://fotos.subefotos.com/3964be804...3a049933co.png


.
__________________
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XLFD8AK0YYe8YudV<img src=images/smilies/new_alien.gif border=0 alt= title=#alien class=inlineimg />TTabPS7PKGMNKb
Reply With Quote
  #2383  
Old 09-21-2021, 02:12 AM
YOVANAfromPeru's Avatar
YOVANAfromPeru YOVANAfromPeru is offline
Senior Member
Jovi Freak
 
Join Date: 22 Oct 2017
Age: 34
Gender: female
Posts: 3,356
Default

I can't believe Richie Sambora is back!
-_-
That was different; I barely could hear the Prayer solo, but the Wanted extended was pretty cool. I mean, it could be with the ugly Orianthi and that would be terrible!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUDqx5DoZKN/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUDtufRIJTa/
__________________
Jon Bon Jovi said about this selfie: "That's a good one!!". U_U morí!
Reply With Quote
  #2384  
Old 09-21-2021, 02:20 AM
angelsambo angelsambo is offline
Senior Member
Keep the Faith
 
Join Date: 04 Jun 2003
Posts: 942
Default

unbelievable
Reply With Quote
  #2385  
Old 09-21-2021, 05:03 AM
GabrielC GabrielC is offline
Senior Member
Blame it on the love of posting
 
Join Date: 24 Jul 2010
Location: São Paulo, Brasil
Age: 29
Gender: male
Posts: 1,166
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru View Post
I can't believe Richie Sambora is back!
-_-
That was different; I barely could hear the Prayer solo, but the Wanted extended was pretty cool. I mean, it could be with the ugly Orianthi and that would be terrible!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUDqx5DoZKN/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUDtufRIJTa/
Songs that Wrote My Life sounds better than on the snipped posted before.
Living Alone sounds pretty good, actually. Specially without those shitty jams Richie throws into the songs.
Reply With Quote
  #2386  
Old 09-21-2021, 08:23 AM
eddie73's Avatar
eddie73 eddie73 is offline
Senior Member
Jovi FANatic
 
Join Date: 22 Jul 2007
Location: Cannock UK
Age: 48
Gender: male
Posts: 1,280
Default

He was clearly of his tits, id normally stand up for Richie on this issue, but the man is a absolute mess , you cant defend that performance it was embarrassing .

We all knew he's had issues going back many years, its been well documented , but since his departure he's actually got worse .

Unless he gets help hell be dead within 10 years and no body will bat an eye lid apart from the fans, which is a shame because he could of become an icon a household name , like Clapton, santana he was that good
__________________
when i was just a boy the devil took my hand.........


http://www.facebook.com/eddie.bland
Reply With Quote
  #2387  
Old 09-21-2021, 11:16 AM
rolo_tomachi rolo_tomachi is offline
Senior Member
Just posting
 
Join Date: 19 Aug 2009
Gender: male
Posts: 5,488
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by liljovi93 View Post
3 new songs have been played by sounds of it too. One called 'Story Of My Life' and another called 'Living Alone'

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
Story Of My Life is Songs That Wrote My Life?
__________________
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XLFD8AK0YYe8YudV<img src=images/smilies/new_alien.gif border=0 alt= title=#alien class=inlineimg />TTabPS7PKGMNKb
Reply With Quote
  #2388  
Old 09-21-2021, 11:26 AM
Santa Fe's Avatar
Santa Fe Santa Fe is offline
Senior Member
Keep the Faith
 
Join Date: 21 Jan 2007
Location: SPAIN
Age: 41
Gender: female
Posts: 920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi View Post
Story Of My Life is Songs That Wrote My Life?
I think so
__________________
Long live to rock and roll!
Reply With Quote
  #2389  
Old 09-21-2021, 11:28 AM
Santa Fe's Avatar
Santa Fe Santa Fe is offline
Senior Member
Keep the Faith
 
Join Date: 21 Jan 2007
Location: SPAIN
Age: 41
Gender: female
Posts: 920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrielC View Post
Songs that Wrote My Life sounds better than on the snipped posted before.
Living Alone sounds pretty good, actually. Specially without those shitty jams Richie throws into the songs.
Do you know the lyrics he is singing in the 3 new songs ?
Not good quality
__________________
Long live to rock and roll!
Reply With Quote
  #2390  
Old 09-21-2021, 11:47 AM
rolo_tomachi rolo_tomachi is offline
Senior Member
Just posting
 
Join Date: 19 Aug 2009
Gender: male
Posts: 5,488
Default

Little Help was played?
https://twitter.com/SamboraItalia/st...70379020959748
__________________
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XLFD8AK0YYe8YudV<img src=images/smilies/new_alien.gif border=0 alt= title=#alien class=inlineimg />TTabPS7PKGMNKb
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
richie sambora

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.