View Single Post

Old 08-02-2018, 08:06 PM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadieLady View Post
Absolutely. Different but no more or less deserving. The point I was making is that Jon didn't cancel the European shows when Richie left. I just don't want you to be disappointed yet again when Bon Jovi tours Europe without Richie.
It's not about deserving or not. you're completely missing the point.

No, they didn't cancel the European shows, but they also haven't toured Europe since the 2013 shows, which were already announced when Richie decided to leave.....coincidence? What makes you think they are suddently going to start now?

I know a lot of Bon Jovi fans and nearly all of them said they wouldn't go and see the band without Richie and most of ones that did see them on that one solitary tour said that they wouldn't do it again....

The fans over here that only care about how many times Jon shakes his ass dissapeared a long time ago....

ps. I didn't have an attituede until you posted "You Europeans and your attitude" - uncalled for! All i said that was it WOULD make a difference to the size of the audience in the UK and Europe if Richie came back. Which it would, so...

Last edited by Thinny; 08-02-2018 at 08:13 PM..