View Single Post

Old 03-08-2021, 05:22 AM
Jovi Freak

https://translate.google.com/transla...-moze-sve.html
This article says Richie was with his personal secretary (cheating on Heather).
And Denise says: I am a grown woman, I know what I did and what the consequences are. I understand why the public thinks I’m a horrible person who stole someone’s husband, but I know I didn’t break up their marriage. If Richie or I had felt how our marriages could be improved, we would not have crossed that line. After all, he brought a feeling of happiness to my home that hadn’t been there for a long time and I definitely fell in love with him.
She explained the sudden romance that lasted for about five years. The couple had a nasty quarrel in Nashville in 2012, and the staff of the Hermitage Hotel claimed that the quarrel could be heard by absolutely everyone. The cause of the quarrel was allegedly Sheen because Sambora thought Denise and he were too close and asked her to end all relations with the ex.
Denise: Richie and I shared everything. We could be open and honest with each other without pretending and judging. I don’t regret being in a relationship during which I learned some difficult lessons. I may be sad, but he is a wonderful man and he came into my life just when I needed him, and he needed me too.