View Single Post

Old 10-17-2021, 10:30 PM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
Phil at 8k/month would be including that boost. It's given him a much much wider fan reach but I'd have to think his numbers without the band would be in the early 2000s monthly. That's just my guess.

It's tough to compare those two worlds. Phil has been in the band since 2013 but it's not like it matters to the general public. General fans, sure. We're past the point of fans thinking Richie is still in the band but half the time people don't even realize the band is still touring.
I get you, but I don't really think that whether Richie was currently in the band or not would make much difference to his numbers, which was RDs original point. The truth is of the of Bon Jovi fan base, probably 95% of them dont care (or in some cases even know) who is in the band apart from Jon. The difference Richie being in the band would make to his numbers in inconsequential.

The people that support Richie's solo stuff now are probably 99% the same people that were supporting him when he was still in the band. Him leaving will not have changed anything in that respect.