View Single Post

Old 12-18-2021, 11:44 PM
Undiscovered Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
I haven't been on in a few days so maybe I missed some deleted conversations but no one is calling anyone in the band a pedophile.

However Richie did kinda paint his own picture with dating younger girls...

When Richie started dating Orianthi, I head the question asked in several interviews "How young would you date?" and Richie's answer was, "as long as they are older then my daughter"... His daughter was 19 at that time so... I remember the person interviewing him (maybe it was Howard) say "that's fair enough"...

I honestly don't know what the big deal is. I get large age gaps aren't as common but it does happen. The dudes a rich rock star so good for him... my only gripe would be, if he was dating a much younger girl, he shouldn't flaunt it publicly... I felt when he was with Oranthi, he kinda paraded her around like she was a trophy girl. Like it was 1988 again and that was him a Cher.

Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk
And it continues....
But that's EXACTLY what she called him and JON and here you are posting it again.
For the record, in the interview you spoke of which was with Howard Stern, he said 10 years older. Not that it matters because apparently it's okay when all these celebs do it but just not Richie.
Orianthi was and is a woman not a "girl". See the difference? If not Google is your friend.
He didn't parade her around either. They were doing shows.
You guys just don't like the guy because he left Jon almighty...we all get it but you don't need to make false libelous accusations.