Thread: Richie Sambora
View Single Post

Old 12-04-2022, 05:15 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUceK1WV8 View Post
I have lost track if they are together or not. Both of her last albums seem to be about Richie. She just can't write a song to save her life unfortunately. I used to really like her when she was with AC. Her aloof stage presence was perfect and she can (still) play and in fact in her last record, I think she plays really damn well. But. Who cares?

These days all I want is to Richie to actually release an album and for it to be of decent quality. And my frustration gets the better of my and takes me off topic to her, due to all those wasted years that were RSO instead of Richie Sambora. Like I wrote earlier, why could they not simply agree that she slings guitar in his band? If they absolutely had to mix work and play to begin with. Meh sorry for venting.
i hear ya but its tough to blame her for wasting his time when he could be releasing albums. RSO was already almost five years ago and nothing since then. It's not like she was holding him back from putting stuff out.