Thread: Richie Sambora
View Single Post

Old 12-14-2022, 02:26 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by semigoodlooking View Post
I understand why he does it, but I wish he would not sing Bon Jovi songs and focus on his own solo work. He has three albums that range from amazing to ok, he has the material. I also never believe in him singing Bon Jovi songs, it always feels like a tribute, which I guess it is.

It would be great to hear his solo catalog live more often. I am asking too much considering the event I know, but still. Although, if he is doing Hallelujah he could replace it and do one of his songs. Even so, he is in decent form. Still not the artist I knew but much closer than a certain someone.
Respectfully, who wants that? He's not getting booked because he's the guy that did "In It For Love". Either he's being asked to do the hits or he knows it's the safe bet. I mean I'd prefer he stood behind his solos stuff more but I don't think enough know it for the types of events he does.