View Single Post

Old 03-06-2004, 11:13 PM
It's my post

Quote:
edinburgh..... you'll never learn will you

Quote:
u still away the geology trip on the 6th or 7th of may cos i'm not doing that gig over your end anymore but my bro's still running the gig for ricky and they're getting alot of good reviews inn Q and stuff so you should come along if you can.
Yup, I'll be sunning myself in Spain whilst looking at rocks - should be good fun! Talking of sunning myself, we're of to Mull next weekend too - should be not so much fun!

Gigs don't look like there coming up anytime soon for us - shame! Still lookin for a die-hard Bon Jovi fan who can fill Mr. TT, the king of Cuba's shoes! Got aguy coming along to rehearsals next week who loves 80s rock, so it could be promising but he says he doesn't know that much BJ.

Need to get a demo made up ASAP though because this trib thing's attracting a lot of attention from some pretty shit-hot sounding singers. One guy who's interested has been touring Europe, got several CDs out and sounds EXACTLY like Jon and anoher guy who wants a demo handing to him used to be a member of the BJ's road-crew (sound engineer I think he was) and apparently sings amazingly too! I could literally ask him how Richie gets all his sounds and he'd know!!!

Shit we need a drummer NOW!! Aaaarrrrggghhh!