Thread: Skid Row
View Single Post

Old 05-27-2004, 04:05 PM
Jovi Freak

Send a message via MSN to Mike McRock

I always thought it was a kind of catch 22 thing with Skid Row...

Yes Bon Jovi ripped them off in that they took a hell of a lot out of them, setting up an unfair contract with they willingly signed.

HOWEVER, if Bon Jovi hadn't have taken them under their wing they probably wouldn't have sold, certainly wouldn't have got on the big tours they did.

So I still think Bon Jovi should have taken much less from the band, but then there was a lot to take because of what Bon Jovi gave them.

I think also the reason Seb is the only person who'd say anything is because he's the only person who probably really doesn't care about Bon Jovi. The rest of them woudln't say too much against him because he's such a big name in music... Not somebody you want to be slagging off! Seb has a rock and roll attutide in that way, but his attitude is what's going to stand in the way of him ever singing in a real rock band again (I don't blaim Slash for turning him down-despite the fact I don't think there are many better vocalists out there)