View Single Post

Old 05-05-2005, 02:56 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

I agree with McNabb that Stranger is better. Is it a guy thing? THe two male fans I'm close to feel the same way, but most of the girls like US better. Undiscovered Soul--listened to it once and said, "I have to give it another chance." Listened to it twice and said, "That's enough of that." What's with "You Are Not Alone" (you are not alone, you are not alone, you are not alone, you are not alone, you are not alone, you are not alone, you are not alone, you are not alone, you are not alone). Don't tell me that's a lullaby--unless you want your child to be a paranoid schizophrenic. I tried it again a while back and couldn't listen to any of the songs all the way though.

Stranger, while not something I listen to often has some good songs--One Light Burning, Stranger, Father Time, The Answer. One Light Burning is my favorite and I wish it was what Richie sang at Bon Jovi shows.

Becky