View Single Post

Old 01-06-2023, 01:11 AM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeofglory View Post
This probably isn't entirely representative of the fan base as a whole because younger people tend to be on social media more often, but from what I know and see online there's still a pretty significant amount of fans in their 20s and 30s, I even see quite a bunch of teenagers in online fan spaces. Chances are some of them did pick the band up from their parents, but in the end they're still younger fans.
I don't think anyone is debating if there ARE younger fans, more-so that they aren't the prevalent part of the fanbase. The ones that are into them because of their parents....aren't really turning the wheel in hopes of new material, tours and releases. It's about the hits and the nostalgia.

That's based purely on how the last few releases have done and lack of much hooplah from that side of the fanbase. They're still horribly uncool other than the monster hits everyone knows.