View Single Post

Old 05-21-2009, 08:02 AM
Blaze of Posting

Well, in my opinion this album has always gotten a lot more hate than it deserves. I said in the youtube thread that before the album came out was a great time to be a bon jovi fan, those promo shows the band was doing were awesome, the NFL kickoff with over 200,000 people in Times Square, the sheperds bush gig, even the one in Tokyo were the band seemed tired. They seemed confident, and they really believed in the songs I felt.

Even if the flow of the album isn't the best, I feel like there are some great songs here that are overlooked because of the fact that the album is difficult to listen to all the way through. Personally the only songs that I would take off the album are All about loving you and You had me from hello, the rest I think go from good to great. I'll conclude by saying something that I'm sure I've said before, I cannot for the life of me see how anybody can mention everyday as an IML copy and yet not be able to hear the more obvious similarities between IML and Bounce. .......