Thread: The last tour
View Single Post

Old 06-13-2021, 06:44 PM
Jovi FANatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi View Post
Well, in that matter I have another perspective of seeing it. For me it is enjoying extra time, and I hope it lasts for many years. I would like to see an old Jon like Willy Nelson with his guitar, throwing records and although Bon Jovi shows have turned to crap, every once in a while the guy can still put out some good gust.

Jon change on the band concept many years ago, so I am not going to shout to the sky now, I just want to enjoy this extra time that he is giving us.

I've listened to Bon Jovi since my childhood, and I've been a huge fan since my teens, I've grown up listening to every damn record. I will tell you a little anecdote, when I was in high school, I was already a fan of the band, and we (the class) talked about all the music that we liked ... then the years passed and I lost contact with my classmates, as it is logical, and each one took his way. In 2016, Bon Jovi released THINFS single, that summer, I ran into one of my classmates (20 years later), and he told me that he heard the new Bon Jovi song on the radio, which he liked, and he told me that every time BJ released a new song, he always remembered me, and he remember back days in high school, I talking about the band and their records.

I can only add that it has been worth following the path, despite the potholes, despite the fact that the last few years have not been totally to my liking. I still find some enjoyable songs on their current albums. If I have to end date all this (BON JOVI), I want it to be a distant date.

I don't like the way Jon is carrying his brand but that's another story. I know that the sunset of Bon Jovi is beginning, I just wish that sunset lasted until 2034.
totally agree...nicely put, the same thing happens to me ..