Thread: The last tour
View Single Post

Old 06-13-2021, 07:45 PM
Price of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
The amount of time you've spent shitting on the last few albums and how Richie's solo stuff is going to be better....this honestly surprised me you feel this way.
Just because his latest albums look like shit to me doesn't mean I want to see him stop.

I have the same love for Richie. I'm a realist, Sambora will never release a better album than SITT, but I don't care, I embrace her new music, some things I like, others I don't. It's not so cool to see him live anymore, but I still want he to keep making solo records. 10 years ago it was more demanding, but it was a different scenario, now they are 60 years old, and expectations change.

I also have that feeling with other bands. Just that Bon Jovi was always my favorite band, it may not be the best of the planet, but it is the one that touched me the most. I don't think there is a contradiction in my words. I can shit on a song like Because We Can or Sugar Daddy, but that doesn't mean I want the trip to end. I'm not Mom Soccer Jerry, I don't like everything they do, I even hate some bad decisions to death, but hey, they are artists, more of 30 years in the bussiness, they do what they want... and we decided if buy their shit or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel_horse75 View Post
I’m not going to anymore shows unless Richie comes back for one last hurrah.
When Richie left The BWC Tour, I gave away my tickets 4 days before the show in Madrid '13. Since then I haven't even considered going to one of his concerts.

Last edited by rolo_tomachi; 06-13-2021 at 07:57 PM..