View Single Post

Old 01-10-2018, 12:50 PM
Posting Always

Quote:
Originally Posted by prayer_84 View Post
Yeah, he'd rather spend the summer on the beach than touring stadiums.... Now if a European tour happens at all, it will be half a dozen arenas in the biggest cities and that would be it. This tour is a joke and dismisses the greater part of their fans. Anyway, I've been trying really hard to get myself to like the current sound and state of the band over the last few years and I'm slowly starting to admit defeat in this endeavour. If Jon doesn't give a **** about Europe, I won't care as a fan, either.

They're gonna play in Europe - people need to stop panicking. But it won't be as intense and full on as the fan base won't be there. They're nearly all 60 so you will never get the intensity. Fewer dates will not affect the die hards because the casuals won't be there.

Jovi aren't done. They're just slowing down - managing expectation sensibly. Jon knew if they carried on with the intensity they'd be finished sooner. It's about keeping as much integrity as possible and keeping it going as long as possible without killing everyone. They're going the right thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk