View Single Post

Old 01-30-2021, 01:46 PM
Jovi FANatic

Send a message via ICQ to Johny

Good questions. I think 2020 is cursed by the year it was released. It doesn't make any sense to promote it by a tour in 2022 which is the earliest the band can go on tour.

Knowing Jon, I guess he wouldn't like to tour without an album to promote so a random tour won't probably happen. But who knows.

Maybe a few songs will stay in the setlist of a possible future tour. Unfortunately all the decent songs will be dated. So let's see if that will stop Jon from performing them live. I'm afraid that Limitless is one of those which might appear but that's total garbage.

I wish they did more now with the current album - release some footage from recording, some online shows, whatever. Then I guess they'll move on to the next one.
"If you got a dream, no matter what anybody tells you, if you think that you’ve got to go for it, then you should go for it, because you’ve got one life. And the next time somebody tells you: ‘You can’t do that’ you can tell them to screw themselves, because it’s your life and you do what the hell you want with it. So this is a song about having a dream and chasing it, till you find the Bright Lights." - Aldo Nova.
Aldo Nova - Bright Lights