View Single Post

Old 04-24-2016, 12:15 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

Default The "Screw what other people think" thread

There are some widely held opinions on this board about certain songs or albums or videos. This is your opportunity to stand up and say you are unashamed to disagree. I'll start:

I LOVE Welcome to Wherever You Are! I think it should have been a huge hit!

I LOVE We Got It Going On! For me, it's a highlight of every show when I see it! If I'm having a bad day or a bad week, I can play this song on the way to work and it will make me feel better.

I LOVE the Lost Highway album and I don't mind at all when a set list is heavy with songs from this album.

I LOVE Beautiful World and I don't think the WAN album is nearly as bad as most of you do.

I've grown to dislike Never Say Goodbye. I actually change the station when it comes on the radio because I find the music very whiny and the lyrics pretty cheesy. Of course, I'd sing along for nostalgic reasons if they played it a concert because it does have nostalgic value. My 13 year old self likes it. My adult self thinks it's crap.