View Single Post

Old 06-28-2019, 05:54 PM
The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic

Aloha !

"A show in New Jersey has the band performing at the top of their game".

Bon Jovi at New Meadowlands Stadium, night number 4.

Obie had been bigging this show up while walking through the Diamond Platinum Turbo era or whatever it was called back then, saying they had a spectacular opening song for this show. Show started with Raise Your Hands. Yep. Whoop-di-doo Obie. This was also the first show since the shows at the O2 arena so some fans expecting at least some rare songs to be played tonight. Maybe Let It Rock? Something To Believe In? Would they dare (It's Hard) Letting You Go? Nope. We Got Open All Night. From Bounce. Fantastic.

On top of that Jon came out and was in a bad mood right from the start, Richie was sloppy and started making small mistakes, Jon ignored Richie for a bit, the band was tiptoeing around Jon, crowd was dead after Kid Rock had just blown these American minds with a cigar smoking vinyl scratching pyro show, Jon's vocals were poor, several bad looks from Jon to Richie, Richie looked guilty all night, no effort from Jon trying to win the crowd over, Richie sweating profusely, a poor setlist and eventually while I was walking out Jon tore his calf muscle and limped off stage.

Easily the worst Bon Jovi show I've ever seen.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan