Thread: These Days
View Single Post

Old 12-21-2010, 09:56 AM
Blame it on the love of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy645 View Post
I like the song Bounce, it might not have the greatest lyrics, but it just fun to listen too. (the song i mean, the album is quite bad).

These Days is great no doubt about it, but i probably would put Keep the faith just a bit higher. Dry County is just that damn good.
I was lucky to hear the album [Bounce] pre release...had already read the hype leading into the release of how it was going to be a much 'heavier' guitar sounding album etc...that much was kinda right....didn't mind 'Everyday'...quite liked the sound of 'Hook Me Up'...but when I heard Bounce...a picture paints a thousand words, so shame no one filmed me at that point....I'd have uploaded that and, seriously, no words needed.
Later, once the tour was off and running, I watched some vids at YT of Bounce [and others from that album] and while I can get that maybe, in the 'heat' of the gig, it might have played over okay, I can not stand the song, and seeing it live, albeit on YT, did not improve that. And for sure, does not pay to put that Cd in the player, along with TD and then hit random play, cause if you hear Bounce and then straight after, These Days...just makes me 'sad' they don't write stuff like that now [and it can not be because they can't]