View Single Post

Old 02-12-2019, 11:56 AM
Livin' on a Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by richiefan95 View Post
Phil X.

As my username suggests my favorite member in the band was Richie. But I have absolutely no problem with that that Richie is not in the band anymore.

I want a guitar player that sounds and plays like Richie. I don't think that there are many guitar players that are more away from Richie's playing style than Phil X and this guy is replacing him.

Also I hate his behavior. In this forum Richie is often criticized that he acts weird for his age. What about Phil X. This is a guy who is over 50 making "Bathroom Jams" on Instagram and sounding horrible doing this.

Also it seems to me that he doesn't respect the Bon Jovi music. In every interview he does he never says something positive about the band or their music and always comes with I have my band the Drills........

I agree about Mr. X. I haven't listened to anything post Richie [live/studio] but from what I've heard and seen of Phil X [who's probably fit in with Avenged 7x with that edgy boi name], it makes it easier to hate on him. And I don't think anyone can replicate that Richie feel [backing vocals better than Jon's + idiosyncratic leads/rhythm chops].