View Single Post

Old 10-04-2004, 06:26 AM
Lay your Posts on Me

Alrighty! Thanks for the info guys That's terrible! Damn! It is a wonderful performance and sounds perfectly mixed, never would have that it was live! ha! And yeah, it reminded me enormously of BTBMB acoustic--which, although the first verses are pretty forgettable, they do bring out choruses, vocals, and solos--which are much more powerful than the originals. It is definitly one of my favorite Bon Jovi tracks of their entire career. Very intense, seemingly off-the-cuff, and raw; lots of play between jon and richie (more than just the simple layered 3rds)--just great. And a tip-o-the-hat to Mr. Springsteen at the end with the harmonica...nice touch. Wish they coulda done a similar thing with TAALS too in full length because their vocals on that radio track are amazing.

And just so I don't get flamed, I am certainly not complaining about the boxset. It really sounds like it will be as brilliant as any box set could ever be. But that doesn't mean I didn't have my own ideas about what could have been on it before it was announced--I am only human And I have been waiting for a full version of this song for years now

B
In fact I just string words together
But you'll still sing this crap