Thread: Tlfr Dvd Info
View Single Post

Old 02-06-2004, 09:36 PM
The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic

Aloha !

Actually, before all the Derek's over here will jump on me I'll explain why I think it sucks before I've already seen it.

1. Lay Your Hands On Me
The first time I heard it in Ostend I thought it sounded awful since it was played to slow and had lost it's edge, and when hearing it in Hyde Park it was a bit better but it didn't work. It didn't have the right hook and it didn't sound like a band but like 5 musicians each playing their own part without realising they're playing the same song. I hope you'll understand what I mean.

2. Raise Your Hands
Since it's a limited edition it's ment to be for the fans right ? So they get that little extra right ? Then why do they give us RYH which we already have on footage as the OWN show from Giants ? Here in Holland you got that on tape when buying Bounce in the Free Record Shop, and I'm sure most fans have seen it as it was aired on VH1. I've got to say though, that 90.000 people raising their hands is cool, and it looks a lot better then seeing 10 yanks raising their hands while the others are taking another sip from their diet coke.

3. Bounce
This song actually featured except for These Days the worst vocals of Jon during the entire Hyde Park gig.

4.Everyday
Does not work live.

5. Captain Crash
We've already got that one on the Crush tour DVD. Why do they release it again then ?

6. Blood On Blood
This song was great in Hyde Park, I've seen it on bonjovi.com and it was great, no comments about that.

And another thing, the Oompas lied to us again. Very usefull infobank.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan