View Single Post

Old 11-17-2003, 12:56 AM
Tokyo Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jallard3
Folks, this fans concert review is the reason you are forced to listen to the TLFR disaster. I thought the Beatles made the Butcher Album 35 years ago....although their butcher album was called that becuase of the cover, not the content. Look, I am as big of an appologist as Bon Jovi has but I have my limits. I still love and support the band, I baught 10 copies of the album just to make the sales look better. But, plain and simple it is an absolute disaster. Live was no different. I was at both shows and can tell you that there was very little good about the music played. The songs were played very close to the sound of the record.....which I understand was very difficult. Jon was funny and the band was great with bad crowds (not the crowds fault by the way). But, Jon was clearly not happy with how things were going and looked very uncomforatable with the material. The fans were uncertain of weather they should cheer and sing along, sit and be quiet, or fall asleep. The only thing that was good was the 2 new songs that got dumped from the album. Unless they can find someone that can make Jon look less miserable, make the songs better, and the crowd more alive you will NEVER see that DVD.......and be thankful for it. I wish I had never seen these embarrasing songs sung by a disinterested Jon Bon Jovi. Very sad weekend for a HUGE Jovi fan.
Yawn. Your second post manages to only be slightly better than the first.... don't be calling another fan's review wrong, don't be telling them that they shouldn't be honest in reviews.... which isn't what I'm doing by the way, you're perfectly entitled to make your opinion, just as i'm prefectly entitled not to like it. By the way, most people who want the album to flop don't by ten copies of it. Oh, and by the way:

Quote:
Very sad weekend for a HUGE Jovi fan
I'd try going on a diet if you're that big

Keep On Rockin'

Sometimes you can just lay down
You can play the game
You can take the cards that they deal ya
And you can just pretend it's all over
BUT NOT ME!!!