View Single Post

Old 11-17-2003, 02:19 AM
Keep the Faith

Send a message via MSN to jedijovi

Ilene of Bon Jovi Management told Kathy Rush from Backstage (she was the Command the Band runner up) that it will be out in February. No way this won't be released. I was just so surprised by your review- this is the first negative written or verbal review I have heard anywhere. The audience around me were totally into it. Everyone came out shaking their heads in a good way, not bad that I saw and I had friends scattered throughout the venue. I had really great seats- sorry you paid so much because my obstructed view half price seat was totally unobstructed and third row center behind the tables. I will give you some initial awkwardness about 2-3 songs in the first night (was not there the second) which I felt was kind of feeling their way- it picked up from there and the redos of those songs as I said were up to the rest of the night. Also the technical difficulties I think were trying for Jon which always make him unhappy but I really did not see it in the music. As for IML- I think it is beautiful this way- a battle cry become a poignant plea. It is one of my favorites from the album. Would I like to see them play like this every night- well the new songs and Sylvia's Mother and the best version I have seen of Blood on Blood acoustic, you bet, but I will give you that I want electric for the rest. I think they have stretched themselves and done something new for them which will ultimately mean better things. Jon also was unhappy about Last Man Standing in particular being taken off- I really do believe those two songs would have totally changed fan perceptions of the album because they are that good.
Something from the love they gave