View Single Post

Old 11-17-2003, 02:36 AM
Breakout

I think it is strange that for someone who seems very into Bon Jovi that you would assume that something you heard on the night of the taping was fact, heresay at best. What if it didn't go well again? Remember Yokahama? That was taped in the same manner and we will never see that. I do not think that an honest presentation of those shows will be watchable. And the truth is....noone will know until they see what they have and decide if they can make it work. I will amend what I said, you may see it but I think it will be part of the box set, on its own.

I agree that the 2 new songs were good....just further evidence that we got ripped off with this album. They had better material and didn't give to us. As far as your take on the songs...that is pure opinion of course. I think your reasoning for liking the It's My Life fits more for Keep The Faith. I agree that the meaning of that song becomes more af a desperate plea and sounds empassioned. It's My Life sparked their return to being a major draw......to change that song from a bombastic arena rock song to a dull soupy ballad seems like a slap in the face. Remember 1995.....venues that were 3/4 full? If that's that you want then keep supporting any old thing they put out. I choose to hold them to the standard that they have set for themselves.....in the studio and live. I will not accept a lesser performance fom them. Other bands yes...but not them. These songs mean to much to me to let them get destroyed like this.