View Single Post

Old 11-21-2003, 02:39 AM
Jovi Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by jallard3
I don't want to shoot you, I just want to grab you and shake you real hard until you wake up. You, and the other person who was at the shows, have forgotton that Jon mentioned that he was sorry for being off on Friday night.
These shows were bad, the songs are bad. Read the posts on this board and there in enough evidence from the harcore fans to prove that. Your non-fan may like the album. Is that who they want to appeal to? Is that what thay wanted? Get rid of the fans that have devoted years and tens of thousands of dollars to them....gladly I may add, just to please the aging house fraus that may fall for this Tom Jones-ish sellout. You continue to like this crap, good for you. But, I will not follow them down the road to the state-fair circiut when this trash fails live.
Yes, I heard him say he was off but I didn't think so. Can I ask you now that you have heard the record which you think is horrible how do you think Jon should have performed? To me the reworked songs aren't as conducive to Jon's normal aerobic infused movements. I'm taking the shows and record for what they are a one time only thing. Like I said, I've seen Bon Jovi shows since the 7800 record. I wasn't expecting this show to be the high energy show that their normal rock shows are. I for one am not worried at all that this record and this AC gig are any indication of the future Bon Jovi. But, what do I know, I'm just a geek tax CPA.

deb