View Single Post

Old 11-21-2003, 10:00 PM
Jovi Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jallard3
I don't want to shoot you, I just want to grab you and shake you real hard until you wake up.
What kind of a statement is that?? Do you really want to hurt people for not seeing the same thing or feeling the same way you do?? Man, do you have a problem! I'm not going to discredit the fact that you may or may not have been at the shows or the amount of concerts you have seen or how big a fan you are cuz I don't know you and from your attitude in these posts I don't think I really want to!

It has been well stated in other reviews including Val's (person who began this thread) that the guys had a rough start Friday night. That is not in any dispute anywhere. I was not at the shows but have talked to many friends who were & they all agree - it didn't start off right and that the second night went a lot better. My problem with your review is that you want your view of the concerts to be the only one people believe. Just because you weren't satisfied and didn't like it doesn't mean that there were plenty of others who were. Yes, there are others who weren't satisfied also but I don't see them going over the edge to make everyone else feel the same way. You need to start respecting others opinions on this board. Go ahead & make reviews but don't start them off as:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jallard3
Folks, this fans concert review is the reason you are forced to listen to the TLFR diaster.
If you have something to say at least don't put another fan's review down as bogus and you don't need to shove your review and opinion down everyone's throat. It only makes people (including myself) wonder were your really coming from!