Thread: Tough love!!
View Single Post

Old 11-08-2003, 09:25 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi
Default Re: Tough love!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Kid
A few of my friends and I are boycotting the new This Left Feels Right album!!

I have been a fan of this band since the very first album but I'm sad to say they have completely lost it.

This new album sucks and you know it!! Why is bon Jovi afraid to be Bon Jovi,these reworkings sound terrible,a mix of Micheal Bolton/NSync.

Sorry Jon but I'll pop in Jersey and remember the good ol days when Jovi was a rock band and leave this and the record store!!
Go you! Finally, some fans are standing up for themselves and saying "I WILL NOT BUY THIS ALBUM!", and before you know it, Jon and the boys will look at the numbers in the record sales and notice that it's four less albums sold than previous record. They'll cry and cry and realize they need to go back to their rocking ways. They'll go back to wearing spandex, grow their hair long, and turn the amps to 11, all because a couple of people refuse to buy the album.

Really, what is it going to acheive? Nothing. If you don't like it, you have as much right not to talk about it as those who like the album do. But I don't see what the big deal is. This is not a typical album. It's experimental. A one-off.