View Single Post

Old 07-13-2008, 05:14 AM
Runaway

Default Tough Talk and Slippery When Wet Demos

Can anyone tell me if Bon Jovi ever wrote a song, a title track, called Tough Talk for their debut album that was initially to be titled the same, before the album became self titled (as the website www.foreverbonjovi.com/demos.htm claims, in the Demos section for the Bon Jovi album)? Another question; were there ever any tracks entitled Dick After Night, Heat Of The Night, Give My Heart and King Of The Heart written for Slippery When Wet (as the Demo section for Slippery When Wet, from the same aforementioned website, claims)? Or, as I suspect, were Dick After Night and Heat Of The Night misnamed titles for the demo Deep Cuts The Night- which actually does exist- and, similarly Give My Heart and King Of The Heart for Game Of The Heart- which again, actually does exist? Yes, I've asked these questions before; but this time I've linked the page which is the source of the information that prompted me to do so, for others to see what triggered my curiosity. If anyone knows and can help me out, please do so!
Thanks in advance

Last edited by Now And Forever; 07-14-2008 at 10:42 PM..