View Single Post

Old 11-27-2008, 05:34 PM
Jovi Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero_zero_UFO View Post
interesting list.
not moaning about your scheme of doing this because i enjoy doing it and it's a good idea, but it's highly flawed. Runaway was on a relatively weak album so it ends up on top...while Homebound train ends up in bottom 20 because its on an amazing album....And HAND is never in the top 20 bon jovi songs! :P

i guess there isn't really a fair way of doing it without just having a personal list. because there are always going to be decisions in a vote you don't agree with....
Yeah I agree with you on that and i see how it is flawed. Ive been trying hard to think of a way to make it fair and the only idea ive come up with is to divide the final list of songs into say groups of 20 (i.e the top 20 songs is one group, then the next 20 is another, etc etc) and then we vote again on the new lists. But that is time consuming and it will fill out up the boards with a load of annoying threads lol. Plus it will get old n boring after a while. Other than that the only option is to scrap the Top & Bottom lists?

Having said that... I think Have A Nice Day and Homebound Train deserve the places they got lol XD

Perth - January 25, 2008
Perth - December 8, 2010
Sydney - December 17, 2010
Sydney - December 19, 2010 (I Believe!!!)

East Rutherford - July 25, 2013
Melbourne - December 7, 2013
Melbourne - December 8, 2013
Perth - December 12, 2013

Sydney - December 8, 2018