View Single Post

Old 05-21-2017, 09:34 PM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
If you are talking audio, I
did something very similar... I created a Live Album for each Album... it's mostly soundboards but I'll use bootlegs to fill in the rare stuff... I got lazy with the Lost Highway live Album and just pulled the Chicago show from the DVD... I want to go back on that one and pull in some different performances... Same with this recent album, just using London...

You always run into those situations in quality of performance verses quality of sound... for example, is it better to use a Bootleg of Jon singing Wild Is The Wind back in 1991 or a soundboard of an acoustic version of Jon singing it in 2010??? I ran into that situation with some songs off of Blaze too...

I'll usually just include both because at the end if the day, I'm the only one listening to it all anyway!!!

Overall I'm pretty happy with it but it's a constant work in progress... I'm constantly finding better qualities in terms of sound and performance...
Pretty much exactly what I'm trying to do. Any chance you happen to have a tracklist or something of performances you decided were the best? Thanks for the help

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk