View Single Post

Old 03-21-2004, 04:31 PM
The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic
Default Re: Undiscovered Soul Japanese Edition...

Aloha !

Quote:
Originally Posted by krb102
Undiscovered Soul: There is a slightly different introduction to the song. There is more of a (and a better) guitar solo at the end of the song.
I'm not sure since I haven't listened to this album for a long time but I think I prefer the international version.

Quote:
I like this version a lot more, and if you buy the Undiscovered Soul Tour Edition with live bonus disc I believe it is one of the best BJ related CD's you could wish for.
Quote:
It also has another booklet than the final version.
Only the 1CD version has a different booklet. The limited Tour Edition has the same artwork as the international release. The bonus disc contains all 6 b-sides from the Hard Times Come Easy CD Maxi's from Europe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieW2001
how readily available is it? it sounds like something i'd like to add to my collection, for definate.
The Japanese 1CD version should still be available as they don't know the other version there. I'd check eBay, it pops up over there once a time.

By the way, did anyone notice Richie thanks Steven Seagal in the booklet ? Is it really the Steven Seagal we know or is it someone else ?

Quote:
(not sure though cos I cant be arsed to look it up).
Since when started this English teacher who had comments on other people when writing u instead of you and pple instead of people writing cos instead of 'cause on this messageboard ? :P

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan