View Single Post

Old 07-10-2017, 05:45 PM
Blame it on the love of posting

Send a message via MSN to jon-flp
Default Unreleased Official Videos

Hey all,

In the vein of the very great topic started by Rdkopper about the unreleased songs, I have a question: As there are unreleased songs of all eras, maybe we have the same with videos? I mean, official videos recorded. For example:

**On the HAND era, two versions of Welcome to Wherever You Are video were recorded. In that time, the Bon Jovi site was in that cool jacket layout (miss this) and I used to enter almost everyday on it. I clearly remember (with 99,99% certainty) a news on the BJ site saying that the video was already done and was about to be released in a specific date. After a few days, another news was saying that the band decided to fully re-recorded the video, hiring for this Wayne Isham, and they were selecting people to record the new video. Someone remember this too?

**On the Crush era, we had the official video from It's My Life released. After a few years, a version of the official video with the only the band on it appeared on YouTube!

So, that's what I was think, and thought that it would be cool if we can discuss and share info and thoughts about it. Sorry if this was already discussed in another topic, feel free to delete it moderators, if it's the case.