View Single Post

Old 07-11-2017, 12:18 AM
Keep the Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon-flp View Post
**On the HAND era, two versions of Welcome to Wherever You Are video were recorded. In that time, the Bon Jovi site was in that cool jacket layout (miss this) and I used to enter almost everyday on it. I clearly remember (with 99,99% certainty) a news on the BJ site saying that the video was already done and was about to be released in a specific date. After a few days, another news was saying that the band decided to fully re-recorded the video, hiring for this Wayne Isham, and they were selecting people to record the new video. Someone remember this too?
Yes. This video was made by Marc Klasfeld but we don't know if he finished it. There were photos on crushmagazine.es from this video. I remember Jon and bar (something like Somedy I'll Be..). I remember at that time fans weren't happy tha Marc make this video. I have somwhere those photos.

Also Richie didin't finished video for I'll Always Walk Beside You. He even showed scene from it.

We Weren't Born To Follow also have different scenery. They didn't used it on official video. Maybe they have another version.
You can watch this there: