View Single Post

Old 10-16-2017, 11:21 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
That's totally the wrong attitude....Sure when you put it like that it seems impossible and although I'm not doubting that it's a stretch, this band has given us more b-sides than album tracks... Between random B-sides, The Box Set, Sons Of Beaches, and others; showing fan interest in older material might get us something.... We were supposed to get other special edition albums but due to a lack of sales (fan interests) that was stopped so maybe just maybe fans expressing interest by throwing out older titles could grant us a few tunes... All your going to read is, "I love you Jon and when are you coming to my country?" A post like, "Jon, can you post the song Chasing Amy?' might stand out.
I'm not saying let's not do it but you answered your own question. They've repeatedly tossed us bones and it's been so lack luster that projects were literally cancelled. It took Jon until 2017 to get Twitter and Instagram, it'll take his death to get old songs released. The majority of the b-sides were released when singles meant something and sold pretty well.

I'm all for trying but I think we'd need to think bigger.