View Single Post

Old 12-24-2018, 05:12 PM
The Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru View Post
Hmmm... you know that JBJ has said he has "An early dementia", right? (joking of course)

however: "Always was recorded since May 1993, I wrote it for the film, I got the script and I loved both: title and idea, I read the scrip and said: I have to be the guy that have to write this! And after Blaze of Glory I wanted to do something else, right away! And it was this! So we recorded it on the road, you know Pino Palladino played bass and there was electric drum, David played piano, Richie played a little bit of guitar but with a really different production, it was made for movie and it was going to be a solo for this film. And it was very good, but the film wasn't it. We loved the song and it was for the next band record, it was so good that it would work best on the Greatest Hits record and so we re-recorded it as a band and on the course of a week we recorded this and Prayer '94, all in Nashville."

I'm not back, but I still can post when I want, 'cause I do whatever I want, remember? >_< jajajajaj
She's Back!!! I was going through information withdrawal!!!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk