View Single Post

Old 05-14-2017, 03:44 PM
The Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepTheFaith2211 View Post
I haven't listened to 'This House Is Not For Sale', 'Burning Bridges' and 'What About Now' all the way through. There are songs from these albums I haven't even heard.
This I find interestingly weird... You are a die-hard fan, have over 8 thousand posts here but haven't listened to 3 albums all the way through? What happened? It was so bad that you couldn't make it through the last 12 minutes?

A. It's okay to not like the more current releases but how can you fairly judge an albums without listening to it all the way through?

B. As a die-hard, it should be almost a given to know every song released by the band. It drives me nuts when I talk to a die-hard fan (which doesn't happen too often), bring up a song and they say 'they don't know it'!!!

I was talking to a long time Bon Jovi cover band after a show one time and they told me they didn't know anything after HAND (really just Who Says and the song HAND)... I was like WTF, you're a Bon Jovi cover band and you only know half the catalog!!!!