View Single Post

Old 06-14-2020, 06:07 PM
Jovi FANatic

Send a message via ICQ to Johny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
I must have missed it... but even so, I wouldn't dismiss them because if there was in fact a double disk, there wouldn't be the need for an international version. Or it would probably be much different...

Is your topic about a double Crossroads standard CD or a double international version CD?

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
Obviously it's a double international version. Mainly because the international version has the most songs but also because it's the version the world has.

I'm not debating the need for a double disk version. I just did it for fun and I enjoy listening to both discs back to back.

Given the change in style with Crush and the long break between TD and Crush, I think Crossroad should have been released after These Days. But that's what we know now given the history that followed.
"If you got a dream, no matter what anybody tells you, if you think that you’ve got to go for it, then you should go for it, because you’ve got one life. And the next time somebody tells you: ‘You can’t do that’ you can tell them to screw themselves, because it’s your life and you do what the hell you want with it. So this is a song about having a dream and chasing it, till you find the Bright Lights." - Aldo Nova.
Aldo Nova - Bright Lights